Anyone who’s moved into a new house knows that moving is a tiring, labor-intensive undertaking. That’s why hiring movers to help with packing, loading, and transporting items is a common practice.
However, when you plan on hiring a moving company, you need to know what qualities you’re looking for in a mover. After all, you want to be 100% confident you’re working with a team that will arrive on time, respect your property, and treat your belongings with care.
So, how do you figure out if a particular moving company fits the bill? Keep reading to find out!
Ask a Potential Mover These Questions
Here are some vital questions you should ask when vetting a potential mover:
- Do they run background checks on all of their employees?
- Do they provide training to all of their employees?
- Do they hire regular employees or just temps/day-laborers?
- Are they affiliated with and beholden to a specific van line? (If not, do they just get to make up their own standards and accountability practices?)
A mover’s answers to these questions will quickly paint a picture of their professionalism, competence, and commitment to quality service.
Our Team Sets the Standard
We hate to brag, but Chase Moving and Storage is a prime example of what constitutes a trustworthy moving company:
- All of our employees are thoroughly background checked.
- All of our employees get a professional mentor while training.
- All of our employees work full-time for us.
- We are proudly affiliated with Allied Van Lines.
We do all of this because we take your security and satisfaction very seriously. Unfortunately, not every mover you call will be able to say the same thing. This is why it’s so important to get to the bottom of these questions before you make a decision.
So, whether you need local or long-distance moving services in the Burlington area, call the quality movers you know you can trust: Chase Moving and Storage!